TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

completly random

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

completly random Empty
PostSubject: completly random   completly random I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

ok heres what im gunna do every onece in awhile im gunna post stories of my playing video game like what i do where i go like punching people in the face things just me playing a normal video game with me acting normal in it that way i dont have to make up a bunch of crap

Note: i might start at a random point in the game

enjoy number one

(game halo combat evolved level two betrayls)

sliding down the ramp he shot one elite in the head and getting shot at like crazy by another one his shields lowered hiding behind a metal thing he jumped out before hes shields even recharged he shot at the elite with the shot gun 2 time then grabed his pistol and grabing his sniper rifle over and over againg finally the sniper went down the ramp but it got stuck in a freakin glitch he through a grenade at the wall it blew the sniper rifle heck who knows were that freakin thing went any way he tryed to go for the banshee but the tank blew him up (4 failed attempts later) ah screw it he thought ran throught the tunnel and felt like shooting him self cause on the other side was a rocket launcher and a bunch of ammo for it grabing it he ran back to the tank and he ran right and left shooting intell the thing blew up finally he thought he killed some of the aliens on the bottom of the ramp an chasing a grunt around a rock for ten secounds he exchange the rocket launcher for a plasma rifle and he got in the banshee flying up to the nav point he shot at the grunt and the elite there and parked the banshee perfectly the going throught the twist in turns he got to the end coming there was a blue thing what ever cotana said it was he ran towards it jumping in before cotana could even finish here sentance
(the end)

Last edited by Spartan 038 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Pyro

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-04

completly random Empty
PostSubject: Re: completly random   completly random I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Indeed.. Very.. Random.
Back to top Go down

completly random
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: