TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats my reputation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

whats  my reputation Empty
PostSubject: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am

ok i seen a post made by Kratos about reputations and i was thinking whats mine so i am asking??? Question Question o and plzz no smart remarks or spam cuzz they will be delete Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 pm

this is the post

Kratos wrote:
PONYY BOY wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:
lol...steel and kratos...u 2 crack me up......lol, JEEZ U 2 DONT KNOW WHEN 2 SOTP DO U LIL ONES ?......WELL WAIT TELL THE GAME COMES OUT TO TALK SMACK.
STOP TALKING IN CAPS AND CALLING PEOPLE LIL ONES. ITS ANNOYING.

Especially when the so called "LIL ONE" is a guy in his early twenties. As for your threat, I'm sure both Steel and I have beaten you in the old game before without difficulty, although I don't normally remember everyone I beat. Ponyy Boy, let me save the admins and my lovely friends the Mandalorians the trouble and say move your argument somewhere else.

My apologies Mando's for my unneeded spam.
KRATOS KISS BUT. I WAS WAY BETTER THAN U I WAS 1 OF THE BEST.U WASNT

You seriously need to re-consider what you said, the only reason I wasn't on the top list was because I had four accounts and only used them until they reached the 10,000 mark. Points weren't the only way to be the best PB in fact it's quite the opposite, controlling the map and the largest armies is how you become the best. Manipulating the most stubborn of leaders and creating order out of chaos is another, those are the main ways of how I became one of the best and led the best team and was allied with the most skilled of players in the first few months.

Many people here have a decent reputation, you on the other hand have a tarnished one. You switch sides and groups regularly and cheated for the Autobots whenever you got the chance. The only reason people know your name is because you were a cheater and pathetic warrior. No doubt that is what you will be known for in the next game as well, and trust me when I say that I will make sure people know who you really are in the next game. You won't last long after my plan is set in motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm

your reputation is what u make it, like mine for example, is probly one of the worse reputations on here because of the past.

It is not for one of us to tell your your reputation tho.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm

hey that tfl tool bar u got as ur sig plzz tell me thats not dumb rick roll is it? o and thx 4 wat u said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 pm

No, its an official toolbar that i made myself.

And your welcome.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 pm

hey some one spamed youtube full of rick roll vid useing other names do u no or did it? Suspect jk but some one did o and nice sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

lol idk
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 pm

nice sig and i think auto might done it cuzz u 2 was the rick roll kings
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm

lol rapid your sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm

whats wrong with my sig? lol
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

its funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats my reputation   whats  my reputation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats my reputation
Page 1 of 1