TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mandalorian Code

Go down 
+6
Star Adder
lan7777
X
Lunar Retturns 2
2Galvatron
Steelclaw
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am

shut up gort
>_>
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm

lol...steel and kratos...u 2 crack me up......lol, JEEZ U 2 DONT KNOW WHEN 2 SOTP DO U LIL ONES ?......WELL WAIT TELL THE GAME COMES OUT TO TALK SMACK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Spartan 038 wrote:
Phantom Eclipse wrote:
And you know the "real" one because...?
i dont even think they have one but they dont go around saying "all hail mandalore" i can tell you that

in a way...they do. Not those exact words...but as a battle cry, they shout "For Mandalore!"

This could however refer to the leader, or the planet.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:24 pm

PONYY wrote:
lol...steel and kratos...u 2 crack me up......lol, JEEZ U 2 DONT KNOW WHEN 2 SOTP DO U LIL ONES ?......WELL WAIT TELL THE GAME COMES OUT TO TALK SMACK.
STOP TALKING IN CAPS AND CALLING PEOPLE LIL ONES. ITS ANNOYING.
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

HEY CALL THEM AS I SEE THEM. AND DONT CORRECT ME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:12 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

Especially when the so called "LIL ONE" is a guy in his early twenties. As for your threat, I'm sure both Steel and I have beaten you in the old game before without difficulty, although I don't normally remember everyone I beat. Ponyy Boy, let me save the admins and my lovely friends the Mandalorians the trouble and say move your argument somewhere else.

My apologies Mando's for my unneeded spam.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:54 am

My topic, slander pony all you
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

Especially when the so called "LIL ONE" is a guy in his early twenties. As for your threat, I'm sure both Steel and I have beaten you in the old game before without difficulty, although I don't normally remember everyone I beat. Ponyy Boy, let me save the admins and my lovely friends the Mandalorians the trouble and say move your argument somewhere else.

KRATOS KISS BUT. I WAS WAY BETTER THAN U I WAS 1 OF THE BEST.U WASNT
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:56 pm

PONYY BOY wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

Where is you name on the top 5?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 pm

The Riddler wrote:
PONYY BOY wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

WHERE WERE U? AND THAT HAS NOTHING TODO WITH ME BEING 1 OF THE BEST.LOL
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

PONYY BOY wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
PONYY BOY wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

WHERE WERE U? AND THAT HAS NOTHING TODO WITH ME BEING 1 OF THE BEST.LOL
Lol, it has quite a bit to do with it actually. You see to be "the best" you had to have the most points in the game. I never said I was on the list or that i was the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:20 am

PONYY BOY wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
PONYY wrote:

You seriously need to re-consider what you said, the only reason I wasn't on the top list was because I had four accounts and only used them until they reached the 10,000 mark. Points weren't the only way to be the best PB in fact it's quite the opposite, controlling the map and the largest armies is how you become the best. Manipulating the most stubborn of leaders and creating order out of chaos is another, those are the main ways of how I became one of the best and led the best team and was allied with the most skilled of players in the first few months.

Many people here have a decent reputation, you on the other hand have a tarnished one. You switch sides and groups regularly and cheated for the Autobots whenever you got the chance. The only reason people know your name is because you were a cheater and pathetic warrior. No doubt that is what you will be known for in the next game as well, and trust me when I say that I will make sure people know who you really are in the next game. You won't last long after my plan is set in motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:12 am

this is to the mando code
why is pony replying to this shitty topic?
why is kratos replying?
DX

stop fighting in this topic u low mother fuckers
and fight somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
this is to the mando code
why is pony replying to this shitty topic?
why is kratos replying?
DX

stop fighting in this topic u low mother fuckers
and fight somewhere else!

Easy, Hawkins.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
fuckers
There it is again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 am

-grabs gort and throws him out-
slag you.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 pm

ok no more fighting cuzz post can be deleted or topic locked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:33 pm

bring it horsemen

-gives lunar leash-
-sits next to his foot grumbling leash on her-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

What the...?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 pm

..........Awkward....................yeah......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:44 am

shut up dante
ur one to talk.
-growls-
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 am

Commander Hawk wrote:
bring it horsemen

-gives lunar leash-

ok 1st i am a mod its my job to stop fights
2nd u cant make me stop only admins can
3rd i wasnt just talking to you there was others now lets quit fighting ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 am

lil iron mike wrote:
Commander Hawk wrote:
bring it horsemen

-gives lunar leash-

ok 1st i am a mod its my job to stop fights
2nd u cant make me stop only admins can
3rd i wasnt just talking to you there was others now lets quit fighting ok

WRONG

You have moderator permissions for two categories, that doesn't make you an actual mod, check the mod list, your not on it.

-Shakes head-

Kids these days, think they have power over a forum, LMAO
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 am

Ok, everyone chill.......I have the power here so calm down ppl! >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian Code   The Mandalorian Code - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian Code
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next