TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FEAR HOUND

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 am

sticky this post please.
chapters are coming soon.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 pm

I dont get this topic ?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 am

This topic is going to be a story
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 am

F.E.A.R.
Hound

Written by: Alexandra zafra
The time had started. The years has passed. Earth is destroyed, with only a few survivors. How did it get destroyed? Not by nuclear missiles.
The nuclear missiles just killed half of the population. By them. them are the creatures that came to are planet in 2009. they were gentle creatures wanting to learn the way of us humans. We humans, turned are back on them and attack. A grave mistake. For the had their forces and they would not stop till every human died. Wars broke out and more wars started. Japan, Canada, Asia and the Soviet Union were the first to go. Then they wiped the water from the planet. All the seas that surrounded are once beautiful planet had been sucked dry. We humans went into hiding, for they had landed and creatures from their world would search for us. Men and women went into their survival mode and started fighting back. The United States made a deal with the rest of the countries to fight back together. But no one did. Afraid of being killed or being hunted, no one moved from their position. The world went dark for a couple of years. Then a new Orginazation began, a hope for man kind. One of brutal harshness and one for the years of darkness. They called them selfs the F.E.A.R. HOUNDS. And this is
were are story begins.

Year: 2050 time: 12:00 pm F.E.A.R. HQ

Two giant medal doors opened to reveal 4 giant machines.
Mixed with tank and jeep. Guns and missiles in the sides with a cockpit in the front. One red comes out in the front.
A silver one with a dragon to the side is second. A purple one with skulls in the front and back comes out third. And a black one with beach girls comes out from behind. The medal giant doors close behind them and the four machine race off.

Taka: Alright lets do a sweep of the whole zone, if you see one of those bastards kill them. you know the drill.

Fear: you got it captain, one sweep.

Rocky: lets head southern to the zone and make a clearing there. Hey while we do this let’s do it In style.

Slapshot: what you have in mind lizard boy?

Rocky: old rock and roll baby.

Fear: ahh the old battle without honor or humanity.

Taka: alright hounds, lets go!

The four machine raced down to the southern zone with music blaring from rocky’s stereo’s.
Captain Taka was the leader of the red silver HQ of sector 4 zone. She was one of the few women to be in the military.
Fear was her second in command. A well hearted man with a attitude problem. Rocky was a lizard from the chromic race, he came down to earth when it was in darkness, meaning no harm he joined the organization. Slapshot is what they call her, she’s the one that keeps the lizard man in his place.
For every F.E.A.R Hound HQ there is a captain and a team that has different hounds. There are the ground hounds. Machines mixed with jeeps, these babies will take out anything that walks or flies. They are used for harsh conditions, and also great for the outside grounds. Then we have the fly hounds. A one carrier, these bad boys can kill anything to a giant monster to a tiny human. Missiles and guns at bound, they can detect invisibility and other hounds.
Just because we don’t have water doesn’t mean we don’t have lava. For that we use the sea dog hound. A massive machine that holds up to 6 carriers, machines inbound and a perpeller that can slice even medal. There good for under lava zones. Hounds aren’t the only things that are little minds have invented. Its called the medical flyer. A giant helicopter with a giant medal box on its back strapped and ready to go if the team is pin down. A giant auto gattling gun that circles around by free will and shoots anything it can see. A nuclear missile ray in the top with 4 medal sliding doors. It only carriers 4 people not including the pilots. And are personal favorite, the blackjack. I giant jet the size of a navy ship, two boosters in the back for emergency speed. It can hold up to ground, fly and sea dog hounds in it. The total capacity is 30 people. 6 garage doors in the side’s and one giant latch in the back for delivering and taking hounds. It’s a monster in battle and a beauty in show. Now that you understand are machinery its time to show you are HQ and its people.

From the entire globe there is 60 zones. From the united states to the south pole is all are terf. The rest is there’s. its black from the fires and the fog. Not a place you want to go down in.

Time: 3:00 pm HQ command

A wide screen that is in static is in the middle. We see are little computers in the sides with the headphones and are medical and soldiers there. The HQ is 6 stories high. The first room is for all ground hounds. The last room is a opening hatch for the fly hounds and medical flyers. The third floor is for are men and women to sleep. The 4th floor is the command center. And the 5th floor is were the lab of the machinery is taken. The armory of the soldiers are one of pure genius or pure stupidity. the armory is called blackcamo. These black camos are equipped with spiky shoulder pads. The battle gloves are actually mechanical gloves. More like claws. All blackcamo’s are with there own waist pockets. Each hold’s a special weapon inside. For the chest they have the chest suit. A proactive suit that no bullet can pierce nor no weapon heavily suited than a missile. Two pockets one in the left and right holds for medical aid or weapons. The boots of the blackcamo are half medal. The toe of the boot is embedded with a medal stoop. It has black latches to hold the boot in place. The arms are covered with a medal armor. Latches hold it around the arm so it wont slip off. All blackcamos must have a helmet. A black helmet that has machine like seeing from the inside. The helmet lets you see where the creatures are and their heat signatures. Now for the medical flyers helmets they have horns and a small cross flash light. The blackjack has no horns but they do have a earmug where other can communicate there. If there is one thing that all F.E.A.R pilots hate is the Romak. A giant creature with two heads. Wait..let me stop myself. I cant get into this right now. But do not worry I will show you the creatures of are nightmares.

Well the F.E.A.R HQ is pretty much a military base with very high tech gear. Every once in a while we have a new plan to level the zone and take it back. Most of the time.

Time:3:45 Zone 4

Taka: okay so basically some few chromok but nothing new or out of the ordinary.
Fear: speak for yourself. Those basterds made me almost shit my pants.
Taka: (laughs) really?
Fear: pshh yea, they jump out of nowere and grab your hound, so who wouldn’t get scared.
Rocky: (races beside them) well south of zone 4 is clear. Slapshot should be coming back from her south east zone soon.
Taka: alright, lets wait a while for her.
Rocky: (glances at fear) woah. You look like you seen a ghost dude. What happened?
Taka: oh, hes just stoked cause some chromok jumped on are hounds and scared the living crap out of him. (laughs) you should have heard him. Never heard a girlier scream like that.
Fear: hey! I didn’t scream like a girl. I just (cough) was shocked is all.
Taka and rocky: yea sure.

Time: 3:55 zone 4

The hounds waited for slapshot and time passed by. After a while they started to wonder what happened.

Taka: (radioning slapshot) slapshot come in.
Slapshot: (static)
Taka: come in slapshot.
Fear: okay I hear static and it aint from lizards boy’s stereo
Taka: hounds lets move, she might need are help.

The three turned and went south east, going around 190mpr they raced down the zone. Guns abound and missiles ready they started to slow down when the reached a part of the zone where it was foggy and almost hard to see.

Taka: lights!

The three hounds put on their neon lights and it became clearer by a bit. They slowly went in. shadows moved around the fog. The ground shook as the hounds moved. Engines silently and riders ready. What they saw might disturbed them. slapshots hound was upside down, she under the machine and all around her there was the chromok. The chromok are long 4 legged creatures. The length is 10 to 15 ft. they mostly weight 230 pounds. The body has a face in the chest. Their tongues sticking out. Claws in every foot. When the open their mouths it’s a giant sack of teeth. One bite and your poisoned. They saw them everywhere around her hound. Untop chewing her wheels (which are metallic may I add) and circling around her cockpit for her scent. The three just looked and then it became a mission rescue and not a kill mission.

Taka: (radios for medical flyer) listen to me, this is Kina Taka captain of zone 4 HQ. we need a medical flyer here stat.
HQ: where are you captain, give me your stats.
Taka: were in the south east of zone 4. we have a one flipped over ground hound with chromoks around, the pilot is conscious but has deadly wounds.
HQ: we will be there in 3.5 minutes. we need you are your available team to extinguish the killers.
Taka: copy that.

Taka and the other two took aim and blasted one by one the chromoks. The hounds took some beatings but they kept on firing. Guns and missiles hitting the creatures they fell soon after. After a few rounds from each hound, the fog around them started dispersing from the blades above. A medical flyer was landing and the fog had cleared up.

Fear and rocky got out of their hounds and went to help slapshot out of her hound. Other medical officers helped as well. Taka got out but instead went to the dead creatures. A lab worker that had gone with the medical flyers walked next to her. Her name was Dr. Tisha. A missile/scientist worker. She had studied these creatures to learn their abilities.
Dr. Tisha: commander, these chromoks their getting smarter and smarter by each passing day. We have taken DNA samples, its nothing like we’ve seen before. The chemical in the blood, its likes its getting pregnant by its own.

Taka: wait, you mean the blood cells carry sperm of children?
Dr. Tisha: sort off. The moment the creatures die, the blood itself gets manipulated and creates more. So it’s a actual regeneration. The blood samples we have taken are also self demolished. Once the cells know that the body has died it becomes super venomous and goes self protected.
Taka: so, this means that every creature here, will manipulate into more? How long!?
Dr. Tisha: its take a whole 76 hours for the regeneration to be fully complete unless the body is destroyed completely.
Taka: hmmm. Alright thank you doc. Listen up hounds we got to get a move on. Medical officers take her to HQ now. Well handle the hound.
Medical officer: yes ma’am.
Taka: Fear! Rocky! Get you hounds front then backwards were going pull this puppy home.

So the hounds grabbed a hook and attacked to the back of the fallen hound. Once the hound was on its feet, fears and rocky’s hound pulled it back to the HQ. Taka entered her hound and raced back to the HQ. on the ground were the dead lying creatures were down, blood started flowing its eyes and it became green.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 am

Commander Hawk wrote:
F.E.A.R.
Hound

Written by: Alexandra zafra
The time had started. The years has passed. Earth is destroyed, with only a few survivors. How did it get destroyed? Not by nuclear missiles.
The nuclear missiles just killed half of the population. By them. them are the creatures that came to are planet in 2009. they were gentle creatures wanting to learn the way of us humans. We humans, turned are back on them and attack. A grave mistake. For the had their forces and they would not stop till every human died. Wars broke out and more wars started. Japan, Canada, Asia and the Soviet Union were the first to go. Then they wiped the water from the planet. All the seas that surrounded are once beautiful planet had been sucked dry. We humans went into hiding, for they had landed and creatures from their world would search for us. Men and women went into their survival mode and started fighting back. The United States made a deal with the rest of the countries to fight back together. But no one did. Afraid of being killed or being hunted, no one moved from their position. The world went dark for a couple of years. Then a new Orginazation began, a hope for man kind. One of brutal harshness and one for the years of darkness. They called them selfs the F.E.A.R. HOUNDS. And this is
were are story begins.

Year: 2050 time: 12:00 pm F.E.A.R. HQ

Two giant medal doors opened to reveal 4 giant machines.
Mixed with tank and jeep. Guns and missiles in the sides with a cockpit in the front. One red comes out in the front.
A silver one with a dragon to the side is second. A purple one with skulls in the front and back comes out third. And a black one with beach girls comes out from behind. The medal giant doors close behind them and the four machine race off.

Taka: Alright lets do a sweep of the whole zone, if you see one of those bastards kill them. you know the drill.

Fear: you got it captain, one sweep.

Rocky: lets head southern to the zone and make a clearing there. Hey while we do this let’s do it In style.

Slapshot: what you have in mind lizard boy?

Rocky: old rock and roll baby.

Fear: ahh the old battle without honor or humanity.

Taka: alright hounds, lets go!

The four machine raced down to the southern zone with music blaring from rocky’s stereo’s.
Captain Taka was the leader of the red silver HQ of sector 4 zone. She was one of the few women to be in the military.
Fear was her second in command. A well hearted man with a attitude problem. Rocky was a lizard from the chromic race, he came down to earth when it was in darkness, meaning no harm he joined the organization. Slapshot is what they call her, she’s the one that keeps the lizard man in his place.
For every F.E.A.R Hound HQ there is a captain and a team that has different hounds. There are the ground hounds. Machines mixed with jeeps, these babies will take out anything that walks or flies. They are used for harsh conditions, and also great for the outside grounds. Then we have the fly hounds. A one carrier, these bad boys can kill anything to a giant monster to a tiny human. Missiles and guns at bound, they can detect invisibility and other hounds.
Just because we don’t have water doesn’t mean we don’t have lava. For that we use the sea dog hound. A massive machine that holds up to 6 carriers, machines inbound and a perpeller that can slice even medal. There good for under lava zones. Hounds aren’t the only things that are little minds have invented. Its called the medical flyer. A giant helicopter with a giant medal box on its back strapped and ready to go if the team is pin down. A giant auto gattling gun that circles around by free will and shoots anything it can see. A nuclear missile ray in the top with 4 medal sliding doors. It only carriers 4 people not including the pilots. And are personal favorite, the blackjack. I giant jet the size of a navy ship, two boosters in the back for emergency speed. It can hold up to ground, fly and sea dog hounds in it. The total capacity is 30 people. 6 garage doors in the side’s and one giant latch in the back for delivering and taking hounds. It’s a monster in battle and a beauty in show. Now that you understand are machinery its time to show you are HQ and its people.

From the entire globe there is 60 zones. From the united states to the south pole is all are terf. The rest is there’s. its black from the fires and the fog. Not a place you want to go down in.

Time: 3:00 pm HQ command

A wide screen that is in static is in the middle. We see are little computers in the sides with the headphones and are medical and soldiers there. The HQ is 6 stories high. The first room is for all ground hounds. The last room is a opening hatch for the fly hounds and medical flyers. The third floor is for are men and women to sleep. The 4th floor is the command center. And the 5th floor is were the lab of the machinery is taken. The armory of the soldiers are one of pure genius or pure stupidity. the armory is called blackcamo. These black camos are equipped with spiky shoulder pads. The battle gloves are actually mechanical gloves. More like claws. All blackcamo’s are with there own waist pockets. Each hold’s a special weapon inside. For the chest they have the chest suit. A proactive suit that no bullet can pierce nor no weapon heavily suited than a missile. Two pockets one in the left and right holds for medical aid or weapons. The boots of the blackcamo are half medal. The toe of the boot is embedded with a medal stoop. It has black latches to hold the boot in place. The arms are covered with a medal armor. Latches hold it around the arm so it wont slip off. All blackcamos must have a helmet. A black helmet that has machine like seeing from the inside. The helmet lets you see where the creatures are and their heat signatures. Now for the medical flyers helmets they have horns and a small cross flash light. The blackjack has no horns but they do have a earmug where other can communicate there. If there is one thing that all F.E.A.R pilots hate is the Romak. A giant creature with two heads. Wait..let me stop myself. I cant get into this right now. But do not worry I will show you the creatures of are nightmares.

Well the F.E.A.R HQ is pretty much a military base with very high tech gear. Every once in a while we have a new plan to level the zone and take it back. Most of the time.

Time:3:45 Zone 4

Taka: okay so basically some few chromok but nothing new or out of the ordinary.
Fear: speak for yourself. Those basterds made me almost shit my pants.
Taka: (laughs) really?
Fear: pshh yea, they jump out of nowere and grab your hound, so who wouldn’t get scared.
Rocky: (races beside them) well south of zone 4 is clear. Slapshot should be coming back from her south east zone soon.
Taka: alright, lets wait a while for her.
Rocky: (glances at fear) woah. You look like you seen a ghost dude. What happened?
Taka: oh, hes just stoked cause some chromok jumped on are hounds and scared the living crap out of him. (laughs) you should have heard him. Never heard a girlier scream like that.
Fear: hey! I didn’t scream like a girl. I just (cough) was shocked is all.
Taka and rocky: yea sure.

Time: 3:55 zone 4

The hounds waited for slapshot and time passed by. After a while they started to wonder what happened.

Taka: (radioning slapshot) slapshot come in.
Taka: come in slapshot.
Fear: okay I hear static and it aint from lizards boy’s stereo
Taka: hounds lets move, she might need are help.

The three turned and went south east, going around 190mpr they raced down the zone. Guns abound and missiles ready they started to slow down when the reached a part of the zone where it was foggy and almost hard to see.

Taka: lights!

The three hounds put on their neon lights and it became clearer by a bit. They slowly went in. shadows moved around the fog. The ground shook as the hounds moved. Engines silently and riders ready. What they saw might disturbed them. slapshots hound was upside down, she under the machine and all around her there was the chromok. The chromok are long 4 legged creatures. The length is 10 to 15 ft. they mostly weight 230 pounds. The body has a face in the chest. Their tongues sticking out. Claws in every foot. When the open their mouths it’s a giant sack of teeth. One bite and your poisoned. They saw them everywhere around her hound. Untop chewing her wheels (which are metallic may I add) and circling around her cockpit for her scent. The three just looked and then it became a mission rescue and not a kill mission.

Taka: (radios for medical flyer) listen to me, this is Kina Taka captain of zone 4 HQ. we need a medical flyer here stat.
HQ: where are you captain, give me your stats.
Taka: were in the south east of zone 4. we have a one flipped over ground hound with chromoks around, the pilot is conscious but has deadly wounds.
HQ: we will be there in 3.5 minutes. we need you are your available team to extinguish the killers.
Taka: copy that.

Taka and the other two took aim and blasted one by one the chromoks. The hounds took some beatings but they kept on firing. Guns and missiles hitting the creatures they fell soon after. After a few rounds from each hound, the fog around them started dispersing from the blades above. A medical flyer was landing and the fog had cleared up.

Fear and rocky got out of their hounds and went to help slapshot out of her hound. Other medical officers helped as well. Taka got out but instead went to the dead creatures. A lab worker that had gone with the medical flyers walked next to her. Her name was Dr. Tisha. A missile/scientist worker. She had studied these creatures to learn their abilities.
Dr. Tisha: commander, these chromoks their getting smarter and smarter by each passing day. We have taken DNA samples, its nothing like we’ve seen before. The chemical in the blood, its likes its getting pregnant by its own.

Taka: wait, you mean the blood cells carry sperm of children?
Dr. Tisha: sort off. The moment the creatures die, the blood itself gets manipulated and creates more. So it’s a actual regeneration. The blood samples we have taken are also self demolished. Once the cells know that the body has died it becomes super venomous and goes self protected.
Taka: so, this means that every creature here, will manipulate into more? How long!?
Dr. Tisha: its take a whole 76 hours for the regeneration to be fully complete unless the body is destroyed completely.
Taka: hmmm. Alright thank you doc. Listen up hounds we got to get a move on. Medical officers take her to HQ now. Well handle the hound.
Medical officer: yes ma’am.
Taka: Fear! Rocky! Get you hounds front then backwards were going pull this puppy home.

So the hounds grabbed a hook and attacked to the back of the fallen hound. Once the hound was on its feet, fears and rocky’s hound pulled it back to the HQ. Taka entered her hound and raced back to the HQ. on the ground were the dead lying creatures were down, blood started flowing its eyes and it became green.

ok 2009 and the soviet union dont go to good cuzz the soviets r no more the cold war kinda fixed that i just wanted to show u that
Back to top Go down

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 pm

dont spam my topic
and dont give me lectures
this is how i made my story
no scram.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Ahh, this is an alternate Universe, correct?
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm

idk
and yes future lunar
idk gort
Back to top Go down

FEAR HOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR HOUND   FEAR HOUND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

ok this story is bad.
i mean. bad.
delete this topic.
im rewritting it.
names gonna be gunner piont..
except
i wont post it.
that one u have to buy it to read it

tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FEAR HOUND Empty