TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Leave....

Go down 
+4
Steelclaw
ValiantX
Lunar Retturns 2
Izanami
8 posters
AuthorMessage

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:08 pm

I won't be coming back to the forums for a long, long while. Basically because I have other things to do. Personal matters for the most part. I'm gonna ask now....please don't call, text, or e-mail in this time period that I'm gone. I need my time away from everyone here. If you don't understand...I'm sorry. I'd like to thank all of you for making my time here so enjoyable. It's quite amazing that we actually stuck together for so long. Through 4 forums.

Special Thanks:

Foxy: You are the closest thing to me on this forum. I will miss you dearly, but we still have PSN. I'll still contact you and Lunar through that. It isn't necessary to say how i feel about you, because you already know that I love you dearly. You're now the first female Mandalore in history. Lead with courage, and pride. Make sure this army doesn't fall. I will be back one day...

Lunar: Like my brother. Help Foxy with this army. Offer her the advice and help that you've offered me. It was great having you as a friend. You were quite an enjoyable person. I'll need you to help someone else in my time away though...you'll figure it out. You're smart.

Dev: Hopes that you can get along with her. Please don't let this army fail because of bad blood. Hopes that your marrige succeeds, and that your son grows to be as strong as you. Help Foxy as well...it'll be a team effort keeping the Mandos alive...but you all can do it.

Hawky: PLEASE don't give Foxy a hard time. I love you like a little sister, and I hope you'll heed the advice that given you along our times together. We've had a blast together. It'll be even more fun when I come back. Bye.

Darkfather: You made this place great, not only with your making it look nice, but also with your witty comments. MY kinda guy. Maybe I'll see you on the space.

Kratos: I'll probably see you on PSN. It was great thatwe could work out our differences. If she needs help...please help her. You know who I'm talking about. Both of them.

All HMN: Was great fighting alongside you guys as allies. You guys are the ipitimy of power and intimidation. Learned a lot from you guys. As well as Pac. Though we clashed from time to time...it's all done now. Until I return.

Auto: "My favorite little autobuddy"....what more can I say?

PW's: It may not be me....but I'm gonna laugh when you guys fall to the Mandos. Good Luck in the new game.

Claw: It was great. Our times together were really fun. Even if you say you were "spying"... I think you really enjoyed your time over here...as a Decep, as a Mando. Better make your "real" decision quick....we might not be so forgiving.

Val and Cal: It was great to see you both again, even if it was for a short period of time. Till next time brothas.

I have nothing more to say at the moment...even if I do...I doubt I'll be back for a while. Until next time guys...goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm

-tears fall- For you Cam I'll do my best to keep the Mandos alive....I love you so much Cam, my brother....I'm going to miss you like you have no idea....
-cleans tears and salutes you-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm

-salutes- Until next time, Mandalore.

You can count on not only me, but all of the Mandalorains that were in your stead. We will follow the code and I WILL make sure that this group remains as strong as it was during your reign.

We'll all miss you, big brother.
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:04 am

keep it real bro and remember..

Mind Body and Soul.....
Back to top Go down

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 am

Darth Matter wrote:
Kratos: I'll probably see you on PSN. It was great that we could work out our differences. If she needs help...please help her. You know who I'm talking about. Both of them.

Alright mate, consider it done.
Back to top Go down

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm

IT WAS A HONOR TO FIGHT BESIDE YOU MANDO

TURNS AND PUTS YET ANOTHER SCAR IN THE WALLS OF THE DECEPTICONS HEAD QUARTERS.

SIMPER FIDELIS AND NES DESIT VIRTUS 4 LIFE AND DEATH!
Back to top Go down

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm

sigh....
-salutes-
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

-salutes and exits-
"It is but who guides the most, that i shall follow."
-Annoymus
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:59 pm

aka where my path goes, i shall follow it.
maybe to the deceps, maybe to the autos. my options are open
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Bye Big Brother sigh
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jetbat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
jetbat

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-09

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm

[Insert Rage Here]
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm

This is OLD
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Waaaaay old! O_O
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah im right here now :]
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Or is he?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Leave....   My Leave.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Leave....
Page 1 of 1