TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath

Go down 
+3
Optimus Prime
PW Magnimus Prime
The Darkfather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:53 pm

00:05:12 minutes remaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 pm

I find the bom with 1:10 left. I open up a warp portal (Vector Prime taught me this) and sends it to deep space.

"Hmmm, the two flyer cons are gone. So who did this?"

Takes flight again in my jet form but uncloaked. Gets a lock on Overdrive and heads her way.

"Hmm a Autobot, but who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:59 pm

driving down the highways i had lost the jet.
i transform and skate down the highway. ugh, my only lead and i lost him. the city should have been destroyed by now but no boom went off.
i stop and look around. where am i?

" this is sure not where i was before"

sighning i keep walking down the piont where the jet i was chasing kept giong.
i kick a boulder and sighs.

" Primus i freaking blame you!!"
i started screaming in frustration and kicking and punching air.
i fall to my knees and scream in frustration.
no comlink
no way back
move forward
oooooo im so angry!

thats when i heard a engine...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm

8 MINUTES PRIOR:

Steelclaw lands by Havoc.

What seems to be the problem havoc?
Well sir, it seems an Autobot tried to destroy the city and it's inhabitants.
That seems impossible, Are you sure it was an Autobot?
Yes sir locked on long enough to catch the insignia on the roof of 'er car.
Alright, stay here and evacuate the survivors of the city, I'll find this rouge Autobot.

He transforms in to a P-40 Warhawk and heads the direction that Havoc said the rouge auto was going. He can see the perp in the distance when he blacks out. He wakes up in a dream like state. A voice calls to him.

Steelclaw, you have been loyal to me and for that I shall reward you.
Who are you?
I am Primus, your creator along with all the others.
But who am I to receive a gift from you? I have commited treacherous acts.
But for the good of the Autobots! That is why I shall reward you. Your lineage has blessed you with your talons of Steel. Now you shall discover another weapon more powerful than any other.
You mean I...I've had this all along?
Yes, child but you have not seen it. That is my gift to you. I shall let you see.

In a flurry of light Steel sees his past lives. A spy, a commander, a leader, but one he does not recognize.

Primus, what is that life of which I have not seen.

That child is Blaster, he saved Autobots from the tyranny of Decepticons using only his voice to lead them to the light. And it is that power I shall grant to you.

Primus what will happen to me?
You will be changed, you shall take on a new form, and lead the Autobots through the power of your voice.
But what will beco......
Quiet child for it is time.

The vision of Blaster stood before him and in a blinding light walked toward him. When Claw could see again he was changed, no longer a P-40 warhawk. But some new truck
Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 Gmc_xt10

Your name shall be The Voice, for you are the voice in the darkness leading to Autobots to the true light.

Thank you, Primus.

With another blinding light voice was back where he had been when he had begun his chase.

Well that was werid.

He looked around hoping the rouge autobot was still there.

Darnit

He transformed and made his way back to HQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm

I drive through the field of destroyed cars and buildings. I
transform and look around. Someone is following me, and If this is a decepticon
I will need to make it difficult for them. I grab another electro bomb and put
it inside a building, humans screaming others crying. My…spark became hurt. This
isn’t right, why do I feel bad for these fleshies. I shake my head, I attach the bomb inside the
building. I turn and walk 2 miles south
and put another bomb inside another building. Then 3 more in 2 more buildings.

Humans screamed and tried to grab my leg. I been taught to
protect your self and defend your self. Not others. I shove them away and skate away. I grab the detonator and push the
button. The ticking is heard for miles. This time….no one is safe.

If it is a autobot, I throw a hologram into the sky as a
Autobot symbol appears, tho its blue, that should show the bots not to come at
the location

I skate towards the jets location.

My life is dark.

And I wont let no one take me away from my choice.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Voice stops. The crys of humans fill the air along with with a ticking noise.
Crap, looks like the rouge autobot has struck again.
He floors it to the sound and in the middle of the street another electric bomb, lethal to any living thing. He pick is up and threw it into the air, fires at and it explodes in the sky letting fire raining down. But the ticking continued. Voice calls out.
Humans! You must get out of here! You have 15 minutes to evacuate the area!
Humans came pouring out of a building, voice noticed another bomb within it. He broke through the building and grabbed the bomb. He spun around with the bomb and tossed it into the ocean. The ticking keeps going. The humans are fleeing all around.
Please hurry humans, if I can't find the rest of these bombs then you need to be a safe distance away.
Just then the Prime Warriors arrive on the scene, load up most of the humans, and take them off.
WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THESE PEOPLE. YOU FIND THOSE BOMBS!
Alright, thanks!

Time is off the essence, he finds 2 more bombs and disposes of them. But the ticking is still there. He hear a cry for help. It is a young girl in a skyscraper. He scales the building and calls out to the girl.
Come on! You'll be safe with me!
He places her within one of his ammo compartments.
Then he sees it. The last bomb, at the top of the Tower of Pisa as the humans call it. Ironically it has been straightened by this war. He jumps up to it to find it has a mere 7 seconds left. He grabs it, throws it in the air and it detonates, the force of the sends voice flying.
Well this would be a damn good time to be a plane again.

Suddenly as if his voice has cause it he transformed to the old familiar P-40 with the young girl in the cockpit. He went to where the PW's had a refugee camp and dropped the young girl off to her parents. He noticed that a PW had it's standard Electro-charges missing. He pulled her to the side in a secluded place.

So it's you. Take my advice and go back to the Decepticons...he presses a button just under her autobot crest. She suddenly reverts to a foe all to familiar.....Hawk.

I've changed Autobot! Give me chance!

DID YOU GIVE THOSE PEOPLE A CHANCE!
DID YOU?! WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ONE!

Because I have changed! I will show you!

Fine you get one chance, but you even think about planting charges in a building FULL OF PEOPLE you'll not only be removed but destroyed. Am I clear rookie?

He presses the button under her crest again.
Yes, sir.......
Good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 pm

a lifeform ahead...It was too large to be human, must be one of my kind. I slowed down a little...hopefully it'll be another autobot so that I can reveal my changed self.
I entered into the New York region....Manhattan, right in the middle of Times Square. Lights were still working...but every screen was cracked....there wasn't a building standing on high for miles.....I landed and looked around at the scenery....I dropped to my knees. My head began to ache....I did this. This is my fault....what have I wrought?

Suddenly, my radar started flashing again....Red was right behind me. I looked over my shoulder a little bit...I could see him behind a pile of rubble. He wasn't very good at hiding, but I decided to ignore him. I wanted to locate this other being. I searched through Times Square. Flashbacks kept entering my head, destruction.....mayhem....all kinds of treacherous acts I've comitted in my past. Kylie was asleep....she didn't need to see any of this.

Just ahead...I found the being...Roboking...lying in a pile of destroyed buildings, relaxing...crushed human bodies beneath him, and his gun to his side. I stopped in my tracks.

Dammit! Why did it have to be him?! Why do I keep running into people I know!?

He woke up as I was standing there...

HOLY CRAP!!! HORRID!! Is that you bro?

he looked around a little bit...

Oh...sorry...this is your bed isn't it....

He got up quickly...

All yours....sir.

I just stood there....This is a horrible situation. Red behind me....Rob in front of me...with no idea of my mindset at the moment.

Sit down Rob...We gotta talk man..

There's no time to talk dude! I gotta alert the Mandos! We've been looking for you for years. -he hits his intercom- I found Mando. He's here right in front of m---

I punch him.

STOP!

The hell's wrong with you!?

I...I don't know...just...don't do that!

Why the hell not!?

Because I said so!

Why wouldn't you wanna see your old team!? What the hell's the matter with you!? And what the **** is in your chest!?

I've GONE AUTO!

silence....
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Maniacal wrote:
a life form ahead...It was too large to be human, must be one of my kind. I slowed down a little...hopefully it'll be another autobot so that I can reveal my changed self.
I entered into the New York region....Manhattan, right in the middle of Times Square. Lights were still working...but every screen was cracked....there wasn't a building standing on high for miles.....I landed and looked around at the scenery....I dropped to my knees. My head began to ache....I did this. This is my fault....what have I wrought?

Suddenly, my radar started flashing again....Red was right behind me. I looked over my shoulder a little bit...I could see him behind a pile of rubble. He wasn't very good at hiding, but I decided to ignore him. I wanted to locate this other being. I searched through Times Square. Flashbacks kept entering my head, destruction.....mayhem....all kinds of treacherous acts I've committed in my past. Kylie was asleep....she didn't need to see any of this.

Just ahead...I found the being...Roboking...lying in a pile of destroyed buildings, relaxing...crushed human bodies beneath him, and his gun to his side. I stopped in my tracks.

Dammit! Why did it have to be him?! Why do I keep running into people I know!?

He woke up as I was standing there...

HOLY CRAP!!! HORRID!! Is that you bro?

he looked around a little bit...

Oh...sorry...this is your bed isn't it....

He got up quickly...

All yours....sir.

I just stood there....This is a horrible situation. Red behind me....Rob in front of me...with no idea of my mindset at the moment.

Sit down Rob...We gotta talk man..

There's no time to talk dude! I gotta alert the Mandos! We've been looking for you for years. -he hits his intercom- I found Mando. He's here right in front of m---

I punch him.

STOP!

The hell's wrong with you!?

I...I don't know...just...don't do that!

Why the hell not!?

Because I said so!

Why wouldn't you wanna see your old team!? What the hell's the matter with you!? And what the **** is in your chest!?

I've GONE AUTO!

silence....

I decided to come out from the rock I was hiding behind with my heavy duty dual ion cannons at the ready. I had heard what horrid had just said but I did not believe him.

"Freeze decepticons.... Horrid.......the girl take her to a safe place. as for you roboking we have some things to take care of. I shoot my Ion cannons straight to his spark. he jumps up in the air at blazing speed, coming back down to earth he kicks me in the jaw. I teleport and grapple him throwing him through a couple already broken down buildings. I launch a kazuka missile into the rubble and it explodes a bright red. leaving no signs of roborking.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Red's distress signal goes off. Voice is about to enjoy a well deserved meal of energon when the signal blasts through his sensors.

Awwww, COME ON!

He opens up a space bridge to see Red firing a missle, the explosion lauches the remains of a Decepticon into Italy.

Geez, can he EVER stay out of trouble?

Voice transfroms and drives to Manhattan via Space bridge to see Horridwing (past leader of the Decepticons) and Red....shaking hands.

WHAT IN THE HECK?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am

BEFORE THE VOICE WENT TO REDS LOCATION

“ stupid, The voice thinking he can rule over me, I wish I could show him he’s soo wrong.”

I was eating with my other PW comrades, some would look at me and laugh at my muttering. That’s when I noticed something.
Why haven’t any of the decepticons even decided to attack the base?
Its not like them to stay back in the attack lines.
The explosions that the voice threw in the sky, exploded for miles, Decepticons are known to come straight to a battlefield when they hear it.
I put my food down and look outside the window.
This base is guarded. But not so guarded to not be overthrown by decepticons.

“ what’s wrong OverDrive?”

my eyes widened, and I dashed off from the food area, my wheels on my feet made me move faster, I went straight to the communication room. I grabbed the wall and saw PW Magnimus.

“ BOSS!!”
he turned from his communication equipment and looked at me.
“ What is it OverDrive?”

if my thoughts where right, we could be having a large battle in a few seconds.
I turned around and saw the first shot slam into the cargo area. Starscream.

I turned back to my boss.
“boss, your gonna have to believe me in this, but we are being attacked by starscream and other loners.”

He narrowed his eyes and looked behind me, his eyes weren’t eagle eyes like mine and he didn’t see that far, he looked back at me.

“ I don’t see anything “
I do, believe me there are enemies attacking us!”

he came closer his large frame making me look weak and fragile.

“ I don’t see anything, and No I wont believe you OverDrive, after what you did, I have lost trust in you, for all I know you may be leading us into a trap.”

My eyes widened, this stupid fool is gonna get us all killed. I back off into the hall and my helmet cover my eyes, I take out my M64 laser guns and look to my left.

“ Fine, if you wont listen to me, I’ll fight them off myself.”

Not letting him give me another scolding I dash down the hallway, If he wont believe me then I’ll just fight them off myself. I can handle it.

I appear outside the base, not even the guard guns have activated.
I’ve been a Decepticon all my life..
I know when they are gonna attack..

I look back and sighs.
I will show them I am a true Autobot.

I skate towards the incoming enemies.
I look straight ahead and with my eagle eyes, about 10 miles away, I see the first Decepticon.
---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Out of nowhere I drop right in front of Overdrive. Overdrive skids to a halt and looks at me.

Overdrive: Who in the name of Primus are you???

I turn and look down at you. -smiles- In shock you remember me.

Overdrive: Havoc....your and Autobot??? But???

"I have always been a Autobot...Overdrive is it now Hawk? So, you wish to prove yourself? The Prime warriors don't believe you?"

I quickly turn my attention to the approaching Decepticons, I then activate my wings in bot from and my foot and back boosters.

"Its time to prove yourself Overdrive. Now lets roll out!!!"

Overdrive smirks and speeds ahead. Havoc then speeds behind her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 am

I jump in the air and transform to kick the first Decepticon in the face.
Havoc behind me transforms and punches another Decepticon in the jaw.

" This is everyone? what pitiful autobots, we will tear you apart and get that information!"

" your diong this for info? "

I slam a punch in Thundercracker jaw.

" i must say, your wasting your time, starscream."
" Am I? Hawk you made the mistake of turning Autobot, why not come back to us? or better yet help us grab that information! "

I stood there listening, my form didnt move, i heard havoc yelling me to fight back and not listen, Decepticons sorrounded me from every corner, my eyes stared at Starscream.

" The information for the peice of the allspark is in that base. Imagine what we could with that small power!? Megatron isnt here Hawk, and i know there is still Evil in that Spark of yours."

I could grab that information with ease. I could grab it and leave without any one noticing.
how simple...

Just then flashes of my PW comrades passed through my eyes, The voice, Optimus Prime, Killer Red. thats when i noticed something
If i couldnt be in the autobot side, i could not find my brother.

" Well hawk? whats your decision? "

Finding my brother was my main goal. after that i would decide.
I look up and slam my right fist under Starscream jaw as his jaw peice flies off.

" I will Never go back to the Decepticons Starscream!!"

Starscream stumbled back a bit, energon pooling down his broken mouth, I took out my left arm and shot every decepticon and Starscream included with my gattling gun.

my eyes turned black and I went into a killing spree.
bullets hitting decepticons every where in the body, the shells flying off into the sky, Havoc grabbed my shoulder, thats when everything went fuzzy.

" Wait no OverDrive!!! "

----

---
THE VOICE LOCATION
everyone standing there watch in horror as a large explosion shakes the earth.

---

Battle area

havoc start trying to repair himself as he looks around, decepticon bodies are everywhere but no sign of starscream.
he looks around and spots a hand dug into the ground, OverDrive, and its twitching.

havoc cant move, and puts a distress signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Red understood what was going on. He took out Roboking for me, and allowed me to keep the girl safe. SteelClaw came along....confused....not surprising. Many people will be surprised to see me...of all people...fighting for the right side for a change. He unsheathed his claws.

ugh....Claw

Shutup! It's the Voice now! And I'll kill you if you take one more step!

Relax! He's one of us now!

I don't believe that. Not for a minute! How do I know you haven't turned!?

Look at my chest....I would've killed her long time ago if I didn't really care.

He began to relax a little....at this moment, something told me to strike before he changed his mind....but I decided I could trust him not to. Then his distress signal went off.

Havoc! Something's wrong! .....I guess we'll see if you really have changed, you're coming with me!

Finally! A chance to prove to CL---the Voice, Red, and any other autobot that I'm a changed bot. I need to find somewhere to place this girl out of harms way first though. I figured, I'd figure it out on the way. We all transformed and took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 pm

---
electro bomb second still under some rubble havoc is offline so is overdrive under some large rubble

tick tock tick tock
00:34:19 mins remaining

thundercracker wounded and still trying to regain some control of his body vanishes smirking as he placed the bomb right under the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm

As I lay there, my mind wanders........I suddenly become online. I notice Overdrive, then the bomb.

" I have enough power to warp that out to subspace."

I successfully warped the bomb to subspace and then started to go back offline. Just then Overdrive gets out of the hole and notices me going back off line. I give her one last look. She looks back.

"Goodbye....Overdrive."

I start to go offline.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Maniac and Voice head to Havoc's distress signal. Both him and Overdrive are down and out.

Overdrive looks like she'll be fine, but Havoc's got only a few minutes before permanent stasis lock. I'll take Havoc to the infirmary and get him back online, see if you can wake Overdrive up over there.

With that Voice transforms into his truck mode and Maniac puts Havoc on the truck bed.

Good luck, claw...I mean Voice.

You too.

With that Voice opens up a space bridge and there only a couple miles away is the infirmary. He floors it down the bridge and leaves Havoc to the techies. Meanwhile Maniacal wakes up Overdrive....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

I feel large hands on me, my mind is wandering space and i cant seem to remember what happened.

" OverDrive...wake up."

I try to wake up but i cant. ugh whats wrong with me!
I command my body to move, but it wont budge!

help me!
i cant move!!
primus..

" So dear hawk, do you like my new tech? "

Im still floating in space, who said that?

" dont bother trying to responde, I was able to tear out your voice box, your going to be in my control now.."

I start to panic and I can feel my engines humming inside me, then a bolt of electricity and im numb again...

--
As maniacal tries to wake up OverDrive, her body frame gets Electricity and stabs his neck, OverDrive cannot be woken.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

damn it never gets old to see my self on those wanted lists

suddenly a pause then an incoming transmission

Star adder. STAR ADDER WHERE ARE YOU. WE NEED YOU DOWN ON EARTH ASAP, ITS A FREAKIN WARZONE AND I COULD USE SOME RAIN FROM THE SKY

it was magnimus,

isnt your second in command a plane also, whats his name, destroyer?

ugh destroyer is k.i.a YOU ARE SECOND IN COMMAND NOW

thought to self: time to screw up some decepticon punk

i rush back to earth as fast as possible, well on my way to the war zone i go through modern day russia and scan a new vehicle,

huh. MIG 31. i like alot

into the warzone the autobots are getting hell in a hand basket.

i go in a slight dive and rain missiles and bullets down on the enemy taking out their front line

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I wake up to see the techies working on me. I am confused and wonder how I got here.

"How the? Were am I? Did I get rid of that bomb in time?"

Lays back down. Realizing that a former friend is...the reason he is this damaged. Clenches his fist. Looks at the techies.

"I need to speak to Voice. NOW!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 am

2 days later….

I wake up in a cell.
Electric bars sparkle in front of me.
Imprisonment.

Guess the voice didn’t like what I did.
The cell was pitch black, my systems told me I was wounded.
Tho, were…I don’t know.

I don’t even bother looking for my weapons. I know there not there.
I’ve been very patient with The voice. This is going to far.
My anger for him is growing.
He is just taunting me……wanting me to change..
I bow my head and sigh.

A few minutes later…..

The door opens and I hear footsteps.
I look up to see The voice, and Star adder.
First time I meet star adder.
Known to be second in commander of the prime warriors.
Taken command only when the leader is away.
He is known to be a ex decepticon.

“ Well well OverDrive, have you given up being a autobot?”
I just glare at the voice….

My voice box was torn from me, so I couldn’t speak.
“ hey voice, leave her alone dude, its hard trying to be a autobot, atleast she is trying.”

A low small sound came from my mind….thats right….starscream…

“ I see you got caught hawk. “
I look around for the voice of starscream
A large slam against the bars gets my attention, I look to see voice with a large hammer.

“ look at me hawk.”
“ you will always be a decepticon in my eyes.”

I roll my eyes, does he ever shut up.
More footsteps and Havoc appears.
Oh well its nice to know that someone cleaned someone.

“ why haven’t anyone fixed her. She is wounded voice.”

“ she is a decepticon, we don’t need to help her. She was the one who put that bomb there, we could have lost you”

“ she didn’t do it.”
“ I highly doubt that.”

“ voice, her armor is cracked, her left eye is damaged, and she keeps bleeding. Not to mention her wheel and back armor is gone. Are u sure she’s ok?

“ **** OverDrive!!!”

my body became limp and a fell on the ground….my body kept drawing electricity…
“ time to take over your body….i can do some serious damage with your body….hehehe….and the best part…is that they blame you…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:53 am

I stand before The Voice and Star Adder in my new body, with and unknown vehicle modes, white in color and red and black trim.

"Voice, please fix her. There is something wrong here. She isn't the cause of the attack." Hands Voice a disk. "This is the read out of the power spike of an energy signature, it's familiar isn't it?"

The Voice looks at me as if I am insane, but knows that I am most likely write.

"I will keep her restrained but, we will repair her so she won't die on us on the table."

I walk out of the room and onto a balcony overlooking the near by city. I sigh, in worry. "War is coming and we as Autobots are not ready..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

I woke up to be on a table...
" time to strike"

my eyes widened as my left hand activated without my permission and my claws slammed into a technician.

" ARGH!!!!!"
" HOLD HER!!!"

i felt my eyes turn red, my voice box was still damaged, the plugs that were plugged into my chest, i grabbed it and tug at them.

" find that peice of information!"

my body moved on its record, i could only see in horror as my body killed the autobot technicians.

"HELP!!!"
my body turned to see another technician in the doorway, he turned and press the buttom, tho my right arm had slammed a blade into the technician eye.

" i will give u the coordinates hawky......you will grab the information and bring it back...."

i heard voices in the hall way.

" I heard it to!!"

" its OverDrive! shes gone insane!!"

" I told you she was a decepticon!!!"

".....Hawk?...."

i shot the lights of the lab and scrambled for cover.
Voice....
Havoc..
Pw...
Maniacal.

i was in the corner shadows my eyes blending in with the buttons..

" where is she!?"

" killer red, make sure you keep maniacal away from here"

" why? she might even come to us knowing that her brother is here"

i tried to scream as my right hand lifted up and my gattling guns shot all of them in the chest. then as quickly as it happened i found myself taking down the power down making the whole Hq go down in power.

without another action i vanished in the hallway, my armor blending into the darkness.

" lights!"
" we have a rogue decep in the base"

"then i say we do some hunting...."

---

i was near the Pw section when i heard the intercom..
" all autobots keep on ur feet, if you see OverDrive kill her instantly."
the voice...

" keep giong hawk.....ur almost there hehehe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Overdrive stops to see Havoc standing in her way, Havoc is holding a metal ball of sorts. Overdrive stop and looks at Havoc, he is different looking now, and his power is off scale. Overdrive wish to turn back but the unknown force is pushing her forward.

"No, no please I don't want to do this"
"Hehe, you have no choice Hawky, my lil puppet."
"Oh, she has a choice, fool."
"What, you can hear me? But how."
"Well, the virus tech your using to control her, it was my design only could work on Decepts or un-treated Autobots."
"Ha, not like you can......." just as the unknown voice tried to speak Havoc launched the ball at him striking Overdrive in the chest, the ball then unleashes cables that wrap Overdrive up and pierce her chest and the side of her head and then a blast of energy......shocks the virus out of her. Havoc then scans her, she is clear. Then she wakes up, dazed.

"What...happened....what I do...." Shaking from the ordeal Havoc kneels beside her.
"It's over for now Overdrive." Calls Voice on comlink "Voice, get down here to my position. Overdrive is stable and the treat is over."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Through all the panic, I'm able to stay calm. I needed to keep away from Overdrive, as she calls herself now, at that moment, and I needed to stay with Kylie. She was in danger here. Bots going insane....autobots running all over the place, nobody watching there step....she could get really hurt around here. I just need to protect her....find her somewhere safe to stay....I'm sure her family is most likely dead. There's barely anyone left on the planet as is....especially not in Europe. That was my jurisdiction...I made sure nobody was alive there.

I can hear autobots footsteps becoming less frantic. Panic is over. They must've contained Overdrive. Damn....haven't seen her in forever. Just then...I begin to think......Rob was able to get the transmission off.

****!

I run to find The Voice and Red.

They're coming! I know they are!

Calm down....relax...who's coming?

I take a deep breath....

My Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm

" LET ME GO YOU SON OF A SLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

my screams echoed through the hallways.
I was angry.
I had no idea, why they were treating me like a animal.
but i would not let them walk all over me because i was a ex con.

" STAY STILL!"
" OVERDRIVE!!!"

My brother was in this building
my spark was showing me his location
i screamed against the bonds, i will find hiM!!!

" HORRIDWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

star adder stabbed me with electric tazer, as havoc through that ball of his into my side. my screams kept increasing.
only my brother was the one who would calm me down.

"LET GO OF ME!!!!!"

my eyes glowed red i would kick around and bite hands that came near me.
---

the base shook as my cries were heard every where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath   Battle for the Allspark:  Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Allspark: Aftermath
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next