TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?

Go down 
+3
The Good Rebel
lan7777
2Galvatron
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 pm

eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:09 pm

you just had to do a post eh?
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:09 pm

phantom menace is mine
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Hmmm.i dont realy wach them but I like vador
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Ex wrote:
phantom menace is mine
LOL it is almost a fact that Phantom Menace is one of the worst movies ever made.

My favorite in order:

1. Episode V-The best, hands down. No thinking otherwise.
2. Episode IV- started a whole new generation of filmmaking.
3. Episode VI- Not good, but better than the crap that is the prequel trilogy.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Episode 6.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 pm

I agree that 5 was the best.
Then 6, then 4 for me.

I almost like "3" but it had a couple of big mistakes that ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Jaden's acting. -vomits-
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

there's one
here's another
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Ugh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:55 pm

lmao!

Return of the Jedi is the best hands down! "Luke! I AM YOUR FATHER!!"

the worst to me...was 2 and 4. Basically cuz they're so freakin boring. Can;t stand those two.

3 was okay, and one wasn't too bad. It's the beginning...gotta start somewhere.

So to me its:

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Episode VI
Episode III
Episode V
Episode I
Episode IV
Episode II
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:01 am

Darth Matter wrote:
lmao!

the worst to me...was 2 and 4. Basically cuz they're so freakin boring. Can;t stand those two.

So to me its:

uh, didn't he say "I am your father" in Episode 5? And why did you say Return of the Jedi was the best when you at V at the top of your list?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:12 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
Darth Matter wrote:
lmao!

So to me its:

uh, didn't he say "I am your father" in Episode 5? And why did you say Return of the Jedi was the best when you at V at the top of your list?

He may have gotten the episode title and order wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:18 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
Darth Matter wrote:
lmao!

So to me its:

i put return of the jedi lol. i meant empire strikes back. my bad.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 am

I have two favorite Star Wars Movies: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Episode I: Phantom Menace was good, I really liked Maul's lightsaber. Episode V: Empire strikes back was also good, especially when Darth Vader told Luke that he is his father. Episode IV: A new hope was good too. And Episode II: Attack of the Clones was also good, but not as good as some others. So to me it's:

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am

Same list (you and I).
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm

I think III was the most dramatic and anticipated along with shocking revelations.
Answering questions like "Where did all the jedi go?" and "How did the imperial reign come to be?"
Overall I thought it was the best.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 pm

V wrote:
I think III was the most dramatic and anticipated along with shocking revelations.
Answering questions like "Where did all the jedi go?" and "How did the imperial reign come to be?"
Overall I thought it was the best.
III had terrible acting, horrible script and didn't answer any questions. The only thing it did do was open up more contradictions. It was not anticipated because episodes I and II sucked. Smile I'm not trying to argue, just stating my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:50 am

so in fact your saying...TO YOU!! episodes 1 and 2 sucked...cuz a lot of the world begs to differ, tho i did hate episode 2...and i dont exactly like 1.

I would like to hear how u feel it contradicted itself though. I can only think of one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 am

Episode III was the best in my opinion, I don't like the "original" ones because the guns look poor, the armor looks stupid and Luke looks like a poof.

But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 am

Luke is by far the worst/gayest character in there.

Reminds me of a certain horse guy.

Last edited by Darth Matter on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:10 am

Darth Matter wrote:

Reminds me of a certain horse.

I couldn't say it any better,Luke, beside him being the prime hero, is probably the least masculine protagonist Ive ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Kratos wrote:
Episode III was the best in my opinion, I don't like the "original" ones because the guns look poor, the armor looks stupid and Luke looks like a poof.

But that's just my opinion.
The original ones had better stories, acting, suspense and characters.

The new ones had cgi, bad acting, artificial lack of suspense and 1 dimensional characters.

Darth Matter wrote:
so in fact your saying...TO YOU!! episodes 1 and 2 sucked...cuz a lot of the world begs to differ, tho i did hate episode 2...and i dont exactly like 1.

I would like to hear how u feel it contradicted itself though. I can only think of one.
A lot of the world begs to differ? You can only think of one contradiction?
Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? Normal_picard-no-facepalm

V wrote:
Darth Matter wrote:

Reminds me of a certain horse.

I couldn't say it any better,Luke, beside him being the prime hero, is probably the least masculine protagonist Ive ever witnessed.
Luke is relatable. He is the farmboy in all of us. Not every hero needs to be "masculine". I know I've wanted to journey through space and live a full life. And Luke gets to do that. Thats what his character is there for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

no...luke never learns to be a hero. He's not really a hero. In the end of the movie, he comes dam close to circumming to the darkside...he never listens...and he's so freakin whinny. Luke isn't a good hero.

You didn't explain the contradictions. I'd like to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?   Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is your fav. Star Wars Movie?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: