TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 pm

General Fox turned around and went back to piloting the ship. She was completely alert, and it was almost like she completely forgot I was there.....so I left. Mandalore was rushing to the cockpit with Dev closely behind. I stopped behind them and peaked over Dev's shoulder.

Mandalore: What happened!?

Fox: We hit something...

Dev: OBVIOUSLY!!!

Mandalore: hush Dev...what'd we hit?

Fox: I'm zooming in on it now....

she brought up a screen of the image we hit....it was just an asteroid...and it was stuck on our ship. Poseidon walked in and looked at the screen. His head tilted a little. Then he flinched..

Poseidon: Look out!!

He jumped onto Mandalore and Fox. The roof of our ship blew open! I lost my balance and fell into the storage closet, but rubble fell off of the roof onto Dev. Poseidon couldn't save everyone. Dev was hurt pretty bad...at least he looked it...

Dev: RWOOOOAR!!

He busted out from under the rubble with no problem...but forgot about the vaccum that space was creating. Even his incredible mass was lifted off the floor. Poseidon held onto the cockpit chair and reached for Dev's foot, Fox and Mandalore behind him, holding him down as well.

Fox: Reinforce the damn roof!!!

I looked around....she was talking to me!

Fox: Hurry up!!! Red Button!!

I crawled over to the cockpit controls as fast as I could without letting go of the walls and chairs. The vaccum was powerful though. It was pulling me back. I was lifted off my feet, and into the air, right along with Dev, but with a hand on a chair in the cockpit. The bolts were coming loose though....I was helpless, I couldn't reach the damn button.....All that damn work to become a Mando...all to go down and suffocate in the dead of space, from some freak accident...I pouted....and then.....the bolts came loose on the chair, and we hit a reinforced roof.

Nebulon: What the hell!? How did it close?

We all looked around.

James: A call for help would've sufficed....

Mandalore: Well done James. Thank you.

I was still confused....until I saw I looked on the ground....a small dart...and the button...pushed in...

Nebulon: Did you just...?

James: -smirking- Nobody has better aim than your mando James.

Fox: Truth to that.

She smiled at him. Her hair was a mess because of the suction of the space vaccum. Poseidon got up and dusted himself off. As soon as he regained his composure, he spoke with undivided attention.

Poseidon: Now...as I'm sure you guys have figured out by now...that was no accident. (I hadn't gotten that yet, but I nodded anyway.) That was an asteroid...true...but with a small detonator....I could see it, but only too late. That was an attack on us...which means the Genoharradan knows where we are, what we're doing, and possibly where we're going. We'll need to be extra careful. On to Mustafar?

Mandalore: I don't think so....

Everyone looked at him...his head was down...and it was silent. Nobody wanted to ask...so I did.

Nebulon: Why not sir?

Mandalore: Look...

He pointed to the windshield...we were headed for an asteroid field. There was debris everywhere, huge chunks of floating rocks, and magma boulders everywhere. Droid pieces....everything that you don't want to see.

Mandalore: -clenching his fist- They destroyed it.....Mustafar is gone...

to be continued...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm

WHOA!! Fire planet go boom!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm

HOLY COW!!! O_O
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm

what did thoughs guys do to do that make another deatstar
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 pm

More damnit!
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 pm

cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt   Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 16 - 1st Attempt
Page 1 of 1