TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an online game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Looking for an online game Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm

I dont remember what it is called, but you build a fleet and you use it to take control of websites that you visit. It sounds interesting, but I passed it up when I first saw it. Does anybody know what it is called?
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
I dont remember what it is called, but you build a fleet and you use it to take control of websites that you visit. It sounds interesting, but I passed it up when I first saw it. Does anybody know what it is called?
A Clan? Thats not an online game. Its like the armies we used to control but instead of just being on BFTA you spread it to any game you can.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
A Clan? Thats not an online game. Its like the armies we used to control but instead of just being on BFTA you spread it to any game you can.

No no, you are able to build up a fleet and then when you visited any website, you had a button on your browser toolbar that you can send in your fleet, each website you control is basically your empire.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Thats a program.....much like the Desktop destroyer.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Well, is had a game site to register on, but again, I passed it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an online game   Looking for an online game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an online game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Video game discussions-
Jump to: