TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ummmm.......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:05 am

I have another question....lol
Ok tell me if you ever had an embarrassing moment, I dunno what, but like for example if you fell down or something like that.......
I do have one but jeez!.......its so horrible and embarrassing for a girl, well for me it is.....if ya pm I might tell you what is it, so post ppl^^ XD
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 am

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i gotta try and think what i done that embarrassing.. lol

oh i know.. it was raining an i about to get in a car on way home from london central city, and i went to open the car door and my hand slipped off the door handle (it was wet), and i fell on my ass in a puddle in front of like 500 people.. lol

IF ANYONE LAUGHS IMMA SPAM UR ASS.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 pm

O_O -holds laugh- Ok, Wolf thanks for sharing this with us Wink
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 pm

lmao..
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm

LMAO!!!

fuck u if u spam me lol

embarrasing moment...eh im perfect, i dont have any Razz nah jk

I remember, once, on my way to school...I was getting on the train, when I saw one of my friends from school, so I peeked my head out the door to call for him..which i did...but little did I know, the train doors started closing...and they closed on my head O_O The conductor didnt see me at first, so he opened and closed real fast and it hit me again!! 0_0. Then the conductor saw me and had to scream out, "get your damn head out the door dumass!!" And then my friends saw me....v_v
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

OMG, ROFLMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:52 pm

LMAO....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Aww shit...

I was visiting a friend at his house and it was supposed to be a normal band practice (I'm the manager) and I was supposed to fix my friend's guitar, then continue on with practice. My friend has other ideas. My friend suggested that I try out using his electric guitar and see what was wrong with it. He went out in the back where I was visibly seen from the corner and said he was getting something but then came back with nothing. I figured that I would fool around with it and act like a total idiot with madcow disease just for kicks. Little did I know that he recorded the whole 4 minutes of my luncay and posted it on Youtube...I later had it removed after the 400th comment saying what a total jackass I was. He and his friends were present and couln't help but bust out laughing along with his brother and mother...

I still hate him. -_-
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 pm

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Not funny.
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 pm

I WASNT LAUGHING AT THAT... I JUST THOUGHT ID LAUGH.. O.O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 pm

I wasn't talking to you directly.

I was talking to everyone in general.
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

oh my bad.. in that case i was laughing at you.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

mmmmhmmmm.....which mans you and me wolf, along with the rest of the ppl who might laugh
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty

XD
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Made no sense...
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 pm

nope.. but dats me.. O_O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm

._.
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Elder Colonel Lunar wrote:
._.

lol
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Empress Lumiya wrote:
mmmmhmmmm.....which mans you and me wolf, along with the rest of the ppl who might laugh

I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT IT!! LMAO
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:10 pm

uh.........JROTC
slipped on a banana peel and feel on my ass infront of 3000 ppl.
yep. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:16 pm

....has anyone ever been kept awake for hours coz theres a bunch of drunk assholes outside ur house?? its really annoying
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ummmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmm.......   Ummmm....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmm.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next