TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hmmmm.........

Go down 
+5
Lunar Retturns 2
KILLER RED
PW Magnimus Prime
2Galvatron
Izanami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:34 am

Who you can consider your rival here?
I mean every one has an specific enemy, like Batman and Joker, Superman and Bizzarreman (or whatever his name is, lol), anyways I think you all get the point, so post it, BUT do it with respect...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:45 am

Ok, I'll start, when I met Chargy he kicked me so good, lol, man, it was so embarrassing!
After he did, I looked for him so I could get the chance to get a pay-back time but our good old Chargy kept kicking me. Then I studied his methods of fighting so later eventually could defeat him and not just that, I won his friendship^^
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:21 am

well mine is me
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 am

mine is u to.. lol jk
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 am

I would say Darkfather and Defbringer. I think towards the end, we started to become equal.
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 am

i wouldnt say u equal to them.. lmao
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 pm

my enemy. is the one who decides to cross me. i have multiple lol and I hate all of em. (you know who you are guts to face
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

CAN I BE ONE.... PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Mandalore. run away!
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm

DEFENDER OF EARTH wrote:
my enemy. is the one who decides to cross me. i have multiple lol and I hate all of em. (you know who you are guts to face

:(

Well we all know my rival will always be red...even if he's not leader...and im not leader...Im goin back to my Destroyer Of Earth name...it fits us so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Woah!.....
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:21 pm

DESTROYER OF EARTH wrote:
DEFENDER OF EARTH wrote:

:(

Well we all know my rival will always be red...even if he's not leader...and im not leader...Im goin back to my Destroyer Of Earth name...it fits us so perfectly.
so true bud so true. our hate will never die out. Laughing :( . ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Steelclaw.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Aerial..though his moves suck so....

I don't have one. ;_;

Besides Jetbat...hes awesome. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Where is that duck anyway? scratch
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 pm

i saw in my chat
but i had to leave
hes around....somewere..
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Tean she steals my pictures >.>
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:59 pm

mine too :(
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Commander hawk wrote:
Steelclaw.
That's funny cuz I find you as more of an annoyance.

I have considered Dev as my rival, seeing every time we fight one wins, then the other.
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:30 am

Empress Lumiya wrote:
I mean every one has an specific enemy, like Batman and Joker, Superman and Bizzarreman (or whatever his name is, lol), anyways I think you all get the point, so post it, BUT do it with respect...
I don't know if he thinks so, but Steelclaw. Not necessarily on the game but on the topic of God's existence. He puts up a good argument and keeps civilized even though I might piss him off every now and then.
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 am

god told me he hated ur topic
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Generalfire1203 wrote:
Empress Lumiya wrote:
I don't know if he thinks so, but Steelclaw. Not necessarily on the game but on the topic of God's existence. He puts up a good argument and keeps civilized even though I might piss him off every now and then.
Lol very true, we are quite the debating rivals.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:16 am

My rival would be- yes, always (even though we won horrendously... lol) Defender from Ancient Times of the Templars.

After he left, PW Magnum (Magnimus since his ascension in rank) wore the honor cape (the one with the big bullseye on it that the Minions have been aiming at back then) and led the rest of the PWs on a campaign to reclaim the zones, a task that the Templars never came close to accomplish.

Come to think of it, I think there was no real closure between the PWs and the Minions... even before my retirement in June 08, when most of the Minions and PWs scarcely went to the game anymore as solid factions.

stalemate? I guess we'd have to settle it in TF2, if ever a game comes.
Back to top Go down

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

lmao..ur name was Magnum before???

that just makes me think of a condom!! no fear striking in that! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmmm......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm.........   Hmmmm......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm.........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next