TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy new yrs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 am

DAY TO DRINK YOUR HEARTS OUT BABY!!

drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up drink up giant grin giant grin giant grin
Back to top Go down

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:07 am

Hapy new year. =)
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 am

Its new years Eve here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 am

same here.. O.o

(i didnt get it either auto) lol
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

Well ppl I have some words here.......I want to wish everyone all their dreams come true, all the love, and the love and company of your love ones.
I feel very happy that I had the opportunity to know all of you, true I had shed tears, I laughed and gotten pissed off too, but all that is part of life and all that makes us (Me) stronger and better persons.
I want to thank all of you for being my friends and for all the time they have been there for me.
-sighs- Well I love you all and Happy New Year!^^
Back to top Go down

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 pm

drink up I wanna thank lunar for teaching me to hold my tongue.
I wanna thank horridwing for teaching me how to be smarter in the arts of war.
Lol
i wanna thank foxy and the rest for showing me giant grin that its ok to be urself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:53 pm

I want to thank you all for making this forum as enjoyable as it is to you as it is to me. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday and that this new year will be the best. Happy New Year's Eve everyone.
Back to top Go down

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:53 pm

drink up
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm

drink up It's miller time.
Back to top Go down

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm

drink up fuck yea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy new yrs Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new yrs   happy new yrs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy new yrs
Page 1 of 1