TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 2   Quantum Act I chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Kyle walked into the school leaving his Mustang parked in front of the High School. He put on his black sunglasses and walked into the quad. He looked around for a familiar face and saw someone he knew. Her name was Jessica; she was in the middle of this group of girls. She had long brown curly hair and green eyes. Kyle walked up to her and kissed her passionately while running his hand through her hair. The two stopped kissing and she hugged him. Another guy, with fiery red hair wearing a dark grey short sleeved top with a skull on it, came up behind one of the girls and wrapped his arm around her. His name was Ethan Roberts. The group all started talking and were getting deep in conversation when the school bell went off. The group made disappointed faces and broke apart. Kyle and Ethan headed off to their own classes leaving the girls behind. The two entered a building and waited outside their English room with the rest of their class. Their close friends Alex, Tim and Ben were waiting for them and were chatting up some girls. Alex gave his number to one of the girls and went over to the others. Time and Ben soon followed.

Alex: So what’s going on in your wonderful lives?

Ethan: Nothing interesting happening to me but Kyle here got himself another ticket.

Tim: No surprise there.

Kyle: Hey……..yeah you’re right.

The group all laughed and started talking about their cars. They lost track of time and hadn’t even noticed their teacher Mrs. Hepburn was late. Kyle checked his watch and was surprised. Then he looked up and saw her walking down the corridor towards her. The class cheered and clapped their hands. Mrs. Hepburn was one of the best teachers at the school and everyone liked her. She walked to the door and unlocked it. The class followed her in.

Mrs. Hepburn: Now seeing though you all did well in your exams you guys get to watch a movie.

Ethan: What one?

Mrs. Hepburn: Family Guy.

The class cheered and took their seats.

Two men sat in a black Ford outside the school. They were wearing suits and were carrying weapons in holsters under their jackets. They looked like private security and seemed to be waiting for something, or someone. The school bell rang once again just as their watches hit three o’clock. Hundreds of kids started exiting the school and headed for vehicles, most were riding with their friends and catching rides home. Kyle and Jessica emerged from the school and walked towards his car. He opened the door for her and she got in. He walked around the car and got in the drivers seat. The two suits watched as they drove away and smirked. One of the men pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number.

Man: We got ‘em……..
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 2   Quantum Act I chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 pm

OK, NOT BAD^^
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 2   Quantum Act I chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 am

Awesomesauce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 2   Quantum Act I chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 am

yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 2   Quantum Act I chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: