TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Guys lower the size,even read my sig.

No one needs sigs that stretch the board or I need to scroll down to see EVERYTIME to see the next post.

I don't need to see horrible tacked on words onto a picture sigs ok?

Please make the size lower,just look at me.
my bad
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 pm

....those "horrible tacked on words onto a picture" happen to take me a few hour a picture for a decent quality one, having render and every just right. but i tend to make most the pcture and just aply a single image to the picture i made.
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm

obviosly the sig i got now takes a few mins to make.. O_O
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

smh auto....u need to choose your words wisely.

You should just ask...all of that "tacky words..." stuff was absolutely unnecessary. Everyone, plz resize your sigs, or scroll them. They should be resized anyway....they don't need to be huge!! Big is fine...but not to the point that we must scroll down a lot to see the next post.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

mines kinda longish...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Mandalore The Omega wrote:
smh auto....u need to choose your words wisely.

You should just ask...all of that "tacky words..." stuff was absolutely unnecessary. Everyone, plz resize your sigs, or scroll them. They should be resized anyway....they don't need to be huge!! Big is fine...but not to the point that we must scroll down a lot to see the next post.

Its my opinion............what do you mean choose my words wisely? I clearly stated I hated sigs that people made in 5 minutes by taking other peoples work and ruining it with giant words,which is why I want them small.I could care less if they were epic sigs. Very Happy
Also Ultra hint the word "Horrible"

Also last time I asked to resize I was called a jack ass by Lunar...now do I need to be flamed *AGAIN?
*Not saying I was flamed,I meant that I don't want people calling me a jack ass again*
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm

I actually don't remember that.

But you have a fresh mind so....
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Autosaver wrote:

Its my opinion............what do you mean choose my words wisely? I clearly stated I hated sigs that people made in 5 minutes by taking other peoples work and ruining it with giant words,which is why I want them small.I could care less if they were epic sigs. Very Happy

Also last time I asked to resize I was called a jack ass by Lunar...now do I need to be flamed *AGAIN?
*Not saying I was flamed,I meant that I don't want people calling me a jack ass again*

what im saying is, that you throwing you opinion all over the place about the sigs is totally uncalled for, and can be offensive. So just watch how you say some things.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Mandalore The Omega wrote:
Autosaver wrote:

what im saying is, that you throwing you opinion all over the place about the sigs is totally uncalled for, and can be offensive. So just watch how you say some things.

You mean one post...amiright?

Good for you,I never pointed at anyone. Razz
Free speech anyone?
Well anyways "Ill try"to not do that again. :/
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm

...thank you..i guess

Anyway, I'd like to ask that ppl do make their sigs a little smaller. These sigs taking up the entire screen is absolutely unnecessary, and take up waaay too much space. They don't have to be so huge. 1 of my size...or no bigger than Lunars, so that it does not stretch the board. No bigger. And if you have a lot...plz keep them in a scroll so that they do not take up a lot of room on the board. We'd like to get as much post readable at one time as possible without too much scrolling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm just gonna do it myself if they can't grasp your concept.
Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:46 am

awkward
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 am

oO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!   NOTICE ABOUT SIGS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTICE ABOUT SIGS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Graphics-
Jump to: