TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.W.A.T. (teaser)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

California....................12:00PM......................

static: we have heard shots fire, we need heavy guns back here, roger that shots fire, we are sending the S.W.A.T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx_vXi_Cits&feature=related

static: s.w.a.t. is on the way..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Staring.....

HORRIDWING DEVASTATOR MEGATRON HAWK

FOXY LADY DARKFATHER DELACRIOX DANTE

TEAN STARSCREAM DARKDEMISE X AUTOBOT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As a tank car came from a turn, it was tricked out with black glass, S.W.A.T in red, with guns around it.
it parked right infront of the bank. helicopters hovered around the bank, cops aimed their guns at the entrance.
shoots fired were heard inside.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
the doors opened and a group stepped out.
the leader who was in the front, had a black helmet with flames.his armor was think black. he had two small blades to his sides, with a couple of machienguns and two handguns hanging from his legs. he had black sunglasses and a mask.
behind him was a smaller figure, the figure had purple black helmet, black sunglasses with heels, two large guns in the figures back. around the waist was small bombs and smokescreens.
behind that figure was a large figure. green helmet with a female babe on the sides. black sunglasses, large boots, and two large guns to his sides while having a blade to the back. armor was black with swat in fire.

the small group walked to the side of the building while the criminals were busy with the cops at front.
the smaller figure kicks the back door and ducked, as the two larger figures shot the two criminals in the head. the other criminal turned around and shot. both large figures hid behind wall while the smaller figure, hid behind the counter.

the two large figures ducked and looked behind the wall. the smaller figure made a hand sign. the left male behind the wall shook his head, the smaller figure flicked the figure off. shots were fired at the wall were the two large figures were hiding.
the smaller figure grabbed a smokescreen and tossed behind the counter the figure was hiding.

smoke appeared and coughs and screams where heard. shots were fired. radios were yelling over.
the right large figure looked over and saw the small figure not in the spot. the figure cursed and radioed in.

a large BOOOOOOOOOM was heard. outside the bank the glass doors flew off the hinges as the getaway car was thrown to its side. the SWAT tank was flinched. the two figures behind the wall went inside the smoked area, guns up high and ready. the helicopters lowered as the smoke area was starting to clear.
the smaller figure was standing near a criminal with their gun pionting to the criminal face. the hostage was near the figure crying. the larger male radioed in.
the second larger male went by the small figure and slapped the smaller figures helmet.

the larger figure radioed in.
" BANK CONTAINED."

cops ran in to arrest the criminals and help the hostages.
the three swat members walked out, the smaller figure took of its helmet.
" not bad if i say so myself"
the larger male of the group left his helmet on, but took his mask off.
" you never follow orders you dam girl"
the leader of the group took of his helmet and mask.
" i say we did good"

a yell was heard and the three turned around.
the leader of police force was there.

" Horridwing, Devastator and hawk, i would like you three to come with me"
"why?"
"becuase from this day on, you all get new swat members"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHJBVJfXo&NR=1
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

S.W.A.T. (teaser) S_w_a_t

Coming soon to December.....

(teaser)
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:44 pm

What about the chubby wubby :(
Back to top Go down

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 pm

reply ppl.
Back to top Go down

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm

OK, THIS SOUNDS PROMISING, KEEP IT UP GIRL! ^^
Back to top Go down

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.W.A.T. (teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.W.A.T. (teaser)   S.W.A.T. (teaser) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.W.A.T. (teaser)
Page 1 of 1