TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madcrush...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 pm

i heard the someone in my army called ALMIGHTY LORD GALVATRON posed my megatron bot yesterday fighting against day, i also heard he cussed u out and talked shit bout u while you was there.

i wanna say sorry bout that and he has now been banned from the almighty forum and kicked out. i never intended that to happen, it was almighty vey that let me know about it, as i have been away the past four days having had operation on my leg now.
so anywayz i hope we still cool with each other cos i cant help people who pose me when im away, so am sry bout everythin that went on. (i dont actually know the full story and i dont know who else i owe an apoligy to)

but if someone called ALMlGHTY MEGATR0N caused trouble with anyone else on here in the game then am sry bout that.
Back to top Go down

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 pm

IT'S NO BIG DEAL DUDE, WE ALL HAVE POSERS
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Glad I havent seen a poser of me........yet.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Glad I havent seen a poser of me........yet.
That's cuz your not good enough!!!!!
jk jk lol
Back to top Go down

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madcrush... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madcrush...   Madcrush... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madcrush...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: