TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED

Go down 
+4
The Darkfather
Steelclaw
Lunar Retturns 2
SILVER SAVAGE
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-09

SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED Empty
PostSubject: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:42 pm

HI ALL..SILVER SAVAGE IS MY NAME....SORRY IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE POSTING A TOPIC BUT...YEA ...ON THE LEFT IS MY SAVAGE SIG COS I GOT BORED OF THE AUTOBOT AND DECEPTICON ONE LOL.I MADE IT MYSELF...OK BYE
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Wellcome to the forum.

If there is anything you want, please ask either of the following Administrators and Moderators including myself:

Administrators

Aphrodite- She isn't on no more but she'll be back soon. Kindest of all the Administrators.

The Dark Lord Malak- He'll do what he can. He owns the Mandalorians faction so, if you wish to join then you may if he wishes. He's perfect for a new member to get to know.

The Darkfather- The most helpful of all Administrators. Ask any question that you may have. He also makes amazing sigs.

Myself- I will do whatever I can to make your stay as enjoyable (or miserable depending on your choice of attitude) as possible. I also make sigs for those that wish to have one. PM for any questions. I work by the rules.

Moderators

Autosaver- More of a Sonic fan than anything but he's more mature than his age suggests. He hates spam topics or off-topic posts.

Charge Mine- Does his best to keep the forum in order. Has the same hate as Autosaver, plus bumped topics.

POSEIDON- A reliable Moderator and does what he can to help others. However, his temper can sometimes lead to confrontations with the Administrators.

Tean- Fun-loving girl. She loves to fool around but can get serious rather quickly.

In case you didn't know we go to a Transformer site from which this forum is made from.

Game site- http://transformersgame.com/battle/index.html

Have fun and please enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Darth Eclipse on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 pm

welcome fellow Decepticon. Twisted Evil

only word of advice....look out for hawk...she's crazy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:07 pm

I forgot to mention the other factions.

They are located at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Mandalorians are the best........................................

-walks away-
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Darth Eclipse wrote:
Wellcome to the forum.

If there is anything you want, please ask either of the following Administrators and Moderators including myself:

Administrators

Aphrodite- She isn't on no more but she'll be back soon. Kindest of all the Administrators.

The Dark Lord Malak- He'll do what he can. He owns the Mandalorians faction so, if you wish to join then you may if he wishes. He's perfect for a new member to get to know.

The Darkfather- The most helpful of all Administrators. Ask any question that you may have. He also makes amazing sigs.

Myself- I will do whatever I can to make your stay as enjoyable (or miserable depending on your choice of attitude) as possible. I also make sigs for those that wish to have one. PM for any questions. I work by the rules.

Moderators

Autosaver- More of a Sonic fan than anything but he's more mature than his age suggests. He hates spam topics or off-topic posts.

Charge Mine- Does his best to keep the forum in order. Has the same hate as Autosaver, plus bumped topics.

POSEIDON- A reliable Moderator and does what he can to help others. However, his temper can sometimes lead to confrontations with the Administrators.

Tean- Fun-loving girl. She loves to fool around but can get serious rather quickly.

In case you didn't know we go to a Transformer site from which this forum is made from.

so true.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:12 am

Silver Savage is from the game.

I think I told him this site. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 am

HI!
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:50 pm

lol...man everyone has been really helpful especially darth eclipse....well i just made a new sig for meself heheh...oh and darkfather sorry it was optimus prime the peacebringer that gave me this site lol.....we met as enemies first battling it out hard...i was like winning hehe...untill he brought his yellow bot and wooped my ass..but still i won 8 out of the 14 battles we had...lol............................
AND i am dying to post some stuff here but i dont know how! somebody help me!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:09 pm

SILVER SAVAGE wrote:
lol...man everyone has been really helpful especially darth eclipse....well i just made a new sig for meself heheh...oh and darkfather sorry it was optimus prime the peacebringer that gave me this site lol.....we met as enemies first battling it out hard...i was like winning hehe...untill he brought his yellow bot and wooped my ass..but still i won 8 out of the 14 battles we had...lol............................
AND i am dying to post some stuff here but i dont know how! somebody help me!!

Post as in writing down your thoughts to speak to others?
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:11 pm

no like graphics and stuff lol
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 pm

oh and i have a quiz in the global forum so u can go check it out and see how "transformers" you really are..lol
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm

oh uh not really wat i was toking about but thanks ill do dat signature thing lol
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Alright then I'm lost heheh...
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:44 pm

oh and madcrush alredi told me how to post pictures........just make a photobucket accaount and stuff lol ......thanks anyways
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

-crosses arms and grins evilly- Twisted Evil

hello black sun shadow
welcome to the forum
i know its you
show your true form brother in arms.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Eh, how do you know it's him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:06 pm

-grins-
he told me in xat
and fought me in the gamez Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 pm

So much for that, Sun.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

WELCOME SAVAGE, ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE, AND DONT WORRY.........U'LL GET USED TO ALL THE WEIRDOS, TRUST ME Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

No more spam.

Topic Split
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Darth Eclipse wrote:
Wellcome to the forum.

Administrators

Moderators

Well she's back.
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:35 pm

hello black sun shadow
welcome to the forum
i know its you
show your true form brother in arms.

uh sorry deceptichick i dont no who this black sun shadow is...lol....certainly isnt me....i only have 3 accounts in the game.....KELTIK, SILVER SAVAGE, AND IRON SAVAGE..... and thanks for the welcome aphrodite
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 pm

YW SWEETY HAVE FUN AND ENJOY UR STAYING ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED   SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SILVER SAVAGE HAS ARRIVED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next