TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess who....a Mandoz

Go down 
+3
charge mine
all con
Lunar Retturns 2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:37 am

She can handle herself.

She seems to find assistance as an insult anyway.

Where is she anyway?
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 am

idk but c mon 1 2 3 4 ppl on here thats not right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 am

lil iron mike wrote:
idk but c mon 1 2 3 4 ppl on here thats not right

I see your point but you must understand that we are showing how serious (sorta) we are.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

the sorta patr looks good to me lol jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:45 am

A mutual agreement then.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 am

nvm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 am

I win.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:52 am

i back in
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 am

ok first things first, iron mike, we can always use a little grammar , a few periods and commas wouldnt hurt. XD second, hawk USED to be strong, trust me...way before you joined she was a bitch not to be messed with. now she's just a wanna be. third, what the fuck is a. megatron doing challenging me to my postion as 3rd in command?! i think he wants has a death wish....although, he makes a good point challenginig me, atleast if i defeat a bot of his caliber means that i still got it, however, if he defeats me...heh...well.....looks like i have a lot of work to do.....either way...I WILL HAVE MY COMMAND BACK!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 am

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
ok first things first, iron mike, we can always use a little grammar , a few periods and commas wouldnt(') hurt. XD second, hawk USED to be strong, trust me...way before you joined she was a bitch not to be messed with. now she's just a wanna be. third, what the fuck is a. megatron doing challenging me to my postion(SP) as 3rd in command?! i think he wants has a death wish....although, he makes a good point challenginig(SP) me, atleast(Two words) if i defeat a bot of his caliber means that i still got it, however, if he defeats me...heh...well.....looks like i have a lot of work to do.....either way...I WILL HAVE MY COMMAND BACK!

*Coughgrammarcough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 am

the only time i try and not let my brothers army fall by a backstabber bitch, i get barked at.
you know wat, all of u, say what u wish.
you want a backstabber in ur army
then go ahead.
i was just trying to help mandos army.
and you devastator
shut your trap.
i dont need more :good: help from you.
im moving to horsemen forum
am not needed here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 am

ok first things first, iron mike, we can always use a little grammar , a few periods and commas wouldnt hurt. XD second, hawk USED to be strong, trust me...way before you joined she was a bitch not to be messed with. now she's just a wanna be. third, what the fuck is a. megatron doing challenging me to my postion as 3rd in command?! i think he wants has a death wish....although, he makes a good point challenginig me, atleast if i defeat a bot of his caliber means that i still got it, however, if he defeats me...heh...well.....looks like i have a lot of work to do.....either way...I WILL HAVE MY COMMAND BACK!

dev everytime i have challenged you or fighted you i have won, not once have you ever beat me, last time was me 3, you 0.

and to be honest dev, im a decent enough person to give it you back. i just have some unfinished business that needs sorting out first so for now you remain fourth, cos i highly doubt that you will defeat me. but good luck dude.

i knw you want that place alot more than me, and fair enough you can have it, but not before we fight.

oh and i would like to know about you taking second command of the almightys, yes or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 pm

alright you 2...i dont want this breaking out into a fued between you two, so have your fun now...jeer each other....make your cocky crys....but once this is over...however it is over, it ends there....understood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Let the games begin then.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 pm

XxDYNAMITExX wrote:

dev everytime i have challenged you or fighted you i have won, not once have you ever beat me, last time was me 3, you 0.

and to be honest dev, im a decent enough person to give it you back. i just have some unfinished business that needs sorting out first so for now you remain fourth, cos i highly doubt that you will defeat me. but good luck dude.

i knw you want that place alot more than me, and fair enough you can have it, but not before we fight.

oh and i would like to know about you taking second command of the almightys, yes or no?
I believe in a previous post (quite some time ago) you said you cheat to win always.
Dev doesn't, doesn't that seems unfair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:31 pm

i dont cheat no more.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:37 pm

any more
You don't cheat anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm

i dont cheat no more, its the way i talk..

you say anymore i say no more
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

XxDYNAMITExX wrote:
i dont cheat no more, its the way i talk..

you say anymore i say no more
your saying i don't cheat no more

so you don't cheat that's good
but if you don't cheat no more

you never don't cheat
double negative

right now your saying you do cheat in a round about way (grammatically speaking of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Ok, ok enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:52 pm

ehh?

bleh, thats too confusing for me D=

you try an confuse me purposly...

anywayz, wadever you say,

I
DO
NOT
CHEAT
ok??? lol
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:10 pm

LOL
that works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 pm

i knpow it does, that's why i said it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 pm

i think.. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 pm

mother fucking bastards
all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who....a Mandoz   Guess who....a Mandoz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who....a Mandoz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next