TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did they ever.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Did they ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Did they ever.....   Did they ever..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 pm

Did they ever find out who the "secret players" were? For those that don't know who i'm talking about allow me to explain.....

The secret players were the ones who kept to the shadows of the game and kept multiple accounts and took many names. They acted as mercenaries and worked for different armies, Autobot and Decepticon, and hunted down people who the leaders of those armies wanted out of the picture.

The Shadow Army had dealings with them but I had nothing to do with them and the deals they made with our commanders. It was above my "clearance level". My unit had to work with them in zone 8 one time. We were there to make sure things went as Shadow Knight wanted. They were freaky I have to say.

Anyway, they turned on us and hit most of us with viruses. Same with the Army of Darkness. My friend who was in that army keeps in contact with a few people from that army. They took out a lot of the armies that used to be around back in the old days.

So I was just wondering if anyone ever found out who they were.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Did they ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did they ever.....   Did they ever..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:40 pm

SADLY NO SEPHIROTH...........
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Did they ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did they ever.....   Did they ever..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:35 pm

I sorta did that but i worked for a single army and took down various others such as the shadow army lol
Back to top Go down

Did they ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did they ever.....   Did they ever..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm

tsk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did they ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did they ever.....   Did they ever..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did they ever.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: