TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kratos & Dante

Go down 
2 posters

Do you believe Dante & Kratos are brothers?
Yes
Kratos & Dante I_vote_lcap50%Kratos & Dante I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Kratos & Dante I_vote_lcap50%Kratos & Dante I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:12 pm

I have to say i'm disappointed that this argument is still lingering in our forums.
We proved in Aerials forum that we are different people (mainly proving to Gen) and people believed us.
But then a few newbies came along and joined our community. They pointed out things that we gave reasons for why they may be.
Let's start with the Photobucket problem...

Dante uses my account on Photobucket because he has sigs and other things on there. Also because he lost the information for his own account.

We said we don't care that much but now it is just getting to a stage where it is affecting a member of my team.

Let's look at a few points that prove we are different...

1) Our personalities are completely different
2) Dante types in lower case because he doesn't care about his grammer
3) I type correctly
4) Dante was determined on kicking Horrid off the throne and taking over
5) I do not want to take over and could have easily done so seeing though Horrid and I are allies

Those points prove we are different, but I am sure someone will say "you could have been planning all of that and been pretending".
That my friends is a conspiracy theory.
It could easily have been done, but ask yourselves this...

Why would one man keep it going for so long? It has been over a year since most of us met.

Others will say "show us a picture of the two of you together". I'm not keen on posting my pic on the internet but I did so for a small time earlier on.
It is up to Dante to post a pic of himself.

And then there are alot of people who will just argue with reason because they can't accept that brothers are on a forum.
Well fuck me, that isn't hard to believe.
I myself have met alot of people on the game who are brothers and sisters.
In reality not cyber bros.

Alot of the big time players came to grips that me and Dante are brothers. They didn't need proof.
Because they themselves weren't hiding anything. Most people who question the most believeable things are the ones who are lying to others and hiding something.

There will be a poll on this topic. It will decide whether or not we stay or go.
The Devils Own are officially back in the game. How long we stay at this forum will be up to you.
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:24 pm

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO U WHAT PPL BELIEVE.. SEE THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME DOUBT THAT YOU'RE BROTHERS.. IT'S LIKE LET ME MAKE A SURVEY SO I CAN SEE IF I'M FOOLING ANYBODY OR NOT.

PERSONALLY I DON'T THINK YOU'RE BROTHERS BUT, THERE'S NO WAY TO PROVE ME RIGHT OR WRONG SO.. I DROPPED IT.. TRUTHFULLY I THINK YOU'RE HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS, OR YOU HAVE MPD
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Because Mad it is starting to interfere with my crew.
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:02 am

I PROBABLY WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT IF I WOULD'VE READ THAT BOOK U WROTE UP THERE, I JUST WANTED TO THROW IN MY 2 CENTS WITHOUT READING ALL THAT .. I AIN'T VOTIN THOUGH CUZ IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO ME IF U R OR ARENT BROTHERS. BUT, I'M MAN ENUFF TO SAY IF U R BROTHER'S THEN MY BAD
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:21 am

My opinion on this is this, who cares what ppl think. You made some valid points Kratos and I have talked to both of you at the same time in the very beginning of my time on the game. I believe it was Zone 13.

So I believe they are separate ppl, that is my thought on this.

Peace all.

Fyi, Crush your right I am coming out of retirement.

Havoc Legend
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 am

im sorry.....but after reading that entire essay...i still have my reasons that i dont believe it. I'm just not gonna make a big deal about it. Never have, never will. For 1. Your personalities really aren't different....
2. For some reason...you show up, when he...."does something different" and vice-versa
3. You both cause me trouble to tell the truth..

And there are other reasons that might offend which is why I won't put them...but nonetheless...it doesn't make a difference to me, which is why i could really care less and why my vote shall not even be cast up there.
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 am

Havoc Legend wrote:
My opinion on this is this, who cares what ppl think. You made some valid points Kratos and I have talked to both of you at the same time in the very beginning of my time on the game. I believe it was Zone 13.

So I believe they are separate ppl, that is my thought on this.

Peace all.

Fyi, Crush your right I am coming out of retirement.

Havoc Legend

I HAVE TROUBLE BELIEVING IT BUT LIKE I SAID, IT MAKES LITTLE DIFFERENCE TO ME

HAVOC - GOOD TO HAVE U BACK
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 am

as i said about photobucket, i guess you referring me as a "newbie", whch your obviosly wrong, you dont even know who i was back then, if remember rightly i joined tfs near when it first started when me, aerial and prime attacker were friend, not many people will remember that, also as my sig say who i am, rapid wolf, i was n the wolf pac for abut 5 months, the same time foxy was in it.

so before you go round calling people newbies when you dont even know them, get your facts straight, i dont lke people who just run there mouth when they dont know shit

-swid out

p.s: the i key on this shitty hosptal keyboard dont work well, so that is the reason so many typos with i's missing in words.
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 am

im i the only one that beleives those two are brothers?
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 am

er, yea basically
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:19 am

o cmon the poll is sad no ones going to vote next topic
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:25 pm

u ppl are sad
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm

your mom
Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm

it wasnt even funny....but that last post just made me laugh bcuz it was so simple lol.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:57 pm

LOCK

Just shut up about the discussion,Kratos, everyone is not going to believe in you.

You can't really change peoples minds with words.

I also agree with Horridwing but this topic will result in arguing,flaming, then an off-topic discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kratos & Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos & Dante   Kratos & Dante I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kratos & Dante
Page 1 of 1