TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic Empty
PostSubject: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 pm

im coming back from Iraq, like any of you care and im not explaining why either, if you wanna know pm me, but i be returning tuesday, and probly be home in bout 2 weeks as be going to hospital before hand.

like it matters cos idk how long i be on here now before i had my account deleted. but thought id let yall know.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:02 pm

OMG MEGA, UR NOT GOING TO B DELETED SO STOP THAT, U R WELCOME HERE

Last edited by Fire Foxy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:14 pm

yea u moron
we love u like a brother
and thats alot coming from me.
so dont talk slag
we love u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 pm

dude...relax...ur not gonna get deleted. I toldya....nobody thinx u did it. 4 those who do....Fuck them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:42 am

-coughbullshitcough-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

they dont have a reason to lie swid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 am

-yawns- this is gettin old already
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 pm

no your just old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm

stfu you stupid ass, isnt it time to get ur dyper changed? fucking kid
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm

CALM DOWN PPL .............NO NEED TO FIGHT
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:20 pm

james stop it back off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 pm

allcon get a life.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm

wach how u talk to my buds james u need to get a life so be nice or fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:45 pm

I'm not sure what happend here but it ends now.

Everyone back off from each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Don't make me bring out the whack whack stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 pm

im giong to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:44 pm

feel free, -gives you a sledge hammer-

allcon is over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 pm

look! i dunno wat happened over there in war but plz....don't come bk with an attitude. Nobody thought anything of you....if you want, i can even show you a few pm's.
Look thru the goddam forums...it's quite obvious nobody...NOBODY thinks it's you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:41 am

SLAMS HAMMER ON MESGY
MAYBE THAT SHALL GIVE U SOME SHIT TO THINK ABOUT

i wont say it again
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:20 pm

james the next time u play the game tell me i will meat u there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Deceptichick wrote:
SLAMS HAMMER ON MESGY
MAYBE THAT SHALL GIVE U SOME SHIT TO THINK ABOUT

i wont say it again

dodges
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic   ..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..about..me..so..if..you..not..interested..then..fuck..off..away..from..this..topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: